Full-text online access includes downloadable illustrations and links to reference abstracts. The result remains the indispensable core reference in gastroenterology and hepatology.
- World-renowned experts provide reliable guidance on every area of your field.
- A consistent, full-color chapter design lets you find information quickly.
- Significant updates on bariatric surgery, Barrett's esophagus, endoscopic ultrasound, endosonography, treatment of liver disease, and much more keep you current on the latest advances.
- Many new contributors from all over the world provide you with fresh insights on all areas of gastroenterology and hepatology.
- Full-text online access via Expert Consult includes downloadable illustrations and links to reference abstracts.
Master all aspects of your field with the latest edition of the world's top GI reference
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
- Author: Mark Feldman MD, Lawrence S. Friedman MD, Lawrence J. Brandt MD
- ISBN-13: 978-1416061892
- Published on: 2010-05-03
- Original language: English
- Binding: Hardcover
- 2480 pages
- Buy from Amazon.com