The content and services of e-telescope.gr is provided under the licence:
None of the above terms affect:
1. copyrighted meterial
2. any other rights that exist on the texts and their content.
Unless otherwise defined in a specific section or article, you can reproduce and rebublish parts of an article, provided you:
a) place a link back to the exact article for the reader to continue. Note that several articles are periodically updated, with mistakes corrected, additional information provided and new developments taken into account
b) clearly attribute the content to the article author (by the exact name cited in the original article) and an active link to the source
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The views presented do not necessarily represent the views of e-telescope.gr, and express absolutely only the author of each text. The copyright of each text remains the property of the signatory.
e-telescope.gr is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of the texts as well as for the content of external websites to which they are likely to link links included in its pages. The linking of links to external pages is solely for the best service and convenience of the visitors / users and in no event e-telescope.gr does not control, evaluate, or adopt the content of these websites, nor does it guarantee their security.
No part, section or type of the content of e-telescope.gr can be considered as incitement, advice or encouragement to the visitor / user to take action, but it is at the discretion of everyone to evaluate the content and act on the basis of his own will.
e-telescope.gr is open to submitting articles for publication providedthey meet some basic rules:
1. Do not contain abusive or insulting descriptions of ideas, national, religious, or other groups of people, without excluding the strong but fair and arguable criticism.
2. If they criticize facts or situations to be as well documented as possible
3. To be the intellectual property of the signatory, not a product of total or partial plagiarism
4. By sending the text, the columnist acknowledges that it grants e-telescope.gr the right to publish the text without conceding the copyright on it and without claiming any money or other earnings, recognizing that the transaction does not constitute a commercial agreement or employment relationship
5. e-telescope.gr reserves the right not to publish any text if it is judged that it does not comply with the above rules or is considered not suitable for publication because of other factors that can not be predicted in advance.
Comments - posts by users
- It is possible for all or certain parts of e-telescope.gr to provide aplatform for comments submition from users. Comments submitted by users are controlled by e-telescope.gr. e-telescope.gr reserves the right not to publish or remove any comments without being obliged to provide explanations. Indicatively, but not exclusively, are the cases of comments that will not be published:
- They contain abusive, defamatory, racist, offensive, vulgar or inappropriate comments in any other way.
- They are un-lawful or incite to commit crimes or distort real facts or statements or provide untrue information.
- They violate individual or social rights, or through them the harassment of another's privacy or the disclosure of others' personal data.
- They contain information that is or should be the subject of judicial or police investigation.
- They cause or may cause harm to minors in any way.
- They cause the installation of any unsolicited advertising or other promotional content of products or services or third-party websites or causes the sending of undesirable and non-invoked emails and any other form of unwanted content promotion.
- Are not related to the article they are attached to