The content and services of e-telescope.gr is provided under the licence:
Unless otherwise defined in a specific section or article.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you republish or redistribute, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
e-telescope.gr may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been clearly authorized, due to ambiguities concerning the license under which the material is published. As in all other cases, all such work is attributed according to the manner specified and/or applied in the original source. Both the author's name and the original source are clearly noted before and after the work. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of scientific, historical, political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.
If you are the copyright owner of work included in e-telescope.gr and you have objections on the way your work is presented, or you do not wish your work to be presented in e-telescope.gr, please contact us in order to remove it.
e-telescope.gr is not necessarily affiliated with any of the authors or sources of articles published on this web site. While we try to host useful, quality articles, we make no claims or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information they contain. Articles are provided for information purposes only and should not necessarily be taken as facts. e-telescope.gr does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of information provided by any article on this site, or any links leading to other websites.
e-telescope.gr is committed in protecting your private information when you are using its services. Your personal information will not, under any circumstances, be given, sold, or transferred to any third party, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
The only possible use of your personal information (e-mail), will be for e-telescope.gr newsletter or other direct contact issues aiming in improving the services offered by e-telescope.gr.
All user comments will be reviewed before appearing.
e-telescope.gr reserves the right to not publish, or delete an existing comment, whithout further explanation in anyone of the following cases:
- disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.advertising or promoting.
- contributions containing languages other than English or Greek may be removed
- impersonation, inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.