Still unsolved, the "Deadly Triangle" has claimed 1,075 ships and planes over the past 25 years. In his book Into The Bermuda Triangle, tenacious researcher Gian Quasar reveals the stunning results of his 12-year investigation into the phenomena that continue to baffle government officials, investigators, scientists, and the many witnesses to these bizarre disappearances.
Based on official reports from the NTSB and other investigative agencies, as well as interviews with scientists, theorists, and survivors of inexplicable occurrences within the Bermuda Triangle, this powerful exposé:
- Documents confirmed disappearances in detail
- Presents a chronological sequence of the most notable Triangle disappearances
- Examines 150 previously unpublished cases from the past 25 years
- Features testimony from eyewitnesses and survivors
- Explores possible explanations and the newest theories: Zero Point Energy, Magnetic Vortices, and more...
- Author: Gian Quasar
- ISBN-13: 978-0071452175
- Published on: 2005-02-05
- Originally published on: 2003-10-06
- Original language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- 320 pages
- Buy from Amazon.com