One day in 1943, at the Philadelphia Navy Yard, something happened . . .
Suddenly the U.S.S. Eldridge, a fully manned destroyer escort, vanished into a green fog, within seconds appeared in Norfolk, Virginia, and then reappeared in Philadelphia!
For over thirty-six years officials have denied this, have denied any experimentation to render matter invisible -- have denied the reality of THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT.
If so, why --
* were all the men aboard ship who survived discharged as mentally unfit?
* did a scientific researcher on the project meet a mysterious death?
* were identities hidden, documents lost, and amazing connections between UFO sightings and events in the Bermuda Triangle denied?
THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT -- the first full-length documented report on a chilling unsolved mystery that's been discussed for years. Now, official documents and first-hand stories have been revealed. Here is the truth in a report so shattering it is difficult to believe it's NOT fiction.
- Author: Charles Berlitz
- ISBN-13: 978-0449007464
- Published on: 1995
- Originally published on: 1979
- Original language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- 288 pages
- Buy from Amazon.com